Personal information is gathered by StreetWearOnDemand.com during the order check out process. During the check out process, your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and payment information is collected. You also have the option to create your own account to store this personal information, at which time a username and password will be collected as well. In order to view the information in the My Account section of the site you must first log in using your username and password.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. You can be assured that all sensitive information will be handled with discretion. Your personal information is maintained through secure networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have been granted access rights and are required to keep the information confidential. In spite of the efforts made by StreetWearOnDemand.com, no transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure and such transmission is at your own risk.
Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer's hard drive and may be used by StreetWearOnDemand.com to enhance your shopping experience. This is done as a means to keep track of your current shopping session by speeding up the browsing experience and website performance. Cookies are also used to remember your information when you return to the StreetWearOnDemand.com website. If you choose to no longer receive them, you can turn off all cookies. Please note that if you decide to make this change, it can limit the functionality of the website you are visiting and leaves for a greater possibility that you will no longer have access to some of the features on the website.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, with a notice of this change being posted here on this page.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.